Recover your visual healthy naturally (May 22 to June 27. 2021)

Home 论坛 Courses Recover your visual healthy naturally (May 22 to June 27. 2021)

• 您的话题内容不能为空。
正在查看 1 个帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    admin
    管理员
    Free lesson: The basic principles of improving eyesight (Relaxation and Confrontation)

One: You can perfect your vision

1. ShuZi MingMu Practice

Case: Macular Degeneration

The Vision Online Course has successfully been conducted

1. The theory of perfecting vision

Basic Theory: Holistic Theory

Advanced theory: three-layer matter theory. Nothing can give birth to something, what is impossible?

1. This course includes the learning and practicing of Looking far away, Opening and closing of qi, Whole body qi adjustment for the eyes as well as the whole body, so as to enable all of you to experience the effectiveness of ShiZi MingMu Training methods.
    2. We will learn the basic principles of improving eyesight (Relaxation and Confrontation) in this lesson, so that you can understand the essential aspects of improving eyesight. Although it is free of charge, it is a basic course for vision training. All practitioners should understand the important of this principle.
    3. Lastly, we will learn how to consolidate your vision

Two: You can perfect your body and mind

1. I used Zhineng Qigong to defeat thrombocytopenic purpura
    2. I started a two-year intensive study of Zhineng Qigong in 1993
    3. I was responsible for cancer curing training at the Zhineng Qigong Rehabilitation Center.

Cancer can be cured, why not the eyes? Why not other diseases?

1. More and more people are gaining great wisdom through Zhineng Qigong

Three: Learning and practicing of Looking far away method

1. Please follow our preparation requirements, sit in your practice position and look at your half-blurry object. If you have not prepared the object, you can practice by looking at a half-blurry target around you, or you can practice by watching the training chart on the screen.
    2. Regarding the group qi field, eight-phrase formula
    3. Notes for the Practice

When practicing, try not to blink your eyes. If your eyes are tired, you can close your eyes and resting for a while, then continue to practice.

Take note of the first time that you stop blinking your eyes

Children need to be rewarded

Four: Lecture: The basic principles of improving eyesight (Relaxation and Confrontation)

1. What is Relaxation?

Ordinary people: Take a good rest, sleep well, and have a peaceful mind.

Qigong Practitioner: Relax and practice Qigong. Create qi field, Opening and Closing of qi, and adjustment of body qi are all relaxations

1. What is Confrontation?

Ordinary people: against traditional ideas, against their own bodies, against their own vision.

Qigong Practitioner: Practicing hard, stop blinking when looking far away is also a hard work.

1. Story: Learn Lv Bingkui reading without glasses

From Author  Zhang Qinglian  Release time: 2007-03-09  Health Times

“Presbyopia begins from the age of forty-eight”, this seems to be a physiological phenomenon that no one can escape.

I started to have presbyopia at the age of forty-nine, and have been wearing reading glasses for more than three years, and the degree is getting higher and higher. With 200 degree of the myopia, I need to wear myopia glasses when I go out to walk and watch TV, and I must wear my reading glasses when reading books and newspapers. It is very inconvenient to use the two kinds of glasses, and I feel deeply distressed.

At the end of 1993, I accompanied my mother to visit Lv Bingkui, the first director of the Bureau of Traditional Chinese Medicine and a leading Chinese medicine practitioner, and asked Mr. Lv to treat my mother.

At that time, Mr Lv was 80 years old. I was surprised to find that Mr Lv did not wear reading glasses at such an old age. I asked with curiosity how Mr. Lv keeps his eyes in such condition. Mr. Lv said that he had presbyopia at the age of 48. At first, he did not wear reading glasses. Instead, he forced himself not to wear reading glasses when reading the newspaper. After about half a year, his eyes no longer presbyopia and he has not worn reading glasses since then.

By going through relevant medical books, I understood the principle of presbyopia. As we age and enter the middle and old age, the elasticity of the ciliary muscle of the eye become weaken, and the focusing function is deteriorating. The reading glasses are needed to rectify the problem. I understand that reading glasses is a kind of physical adjustment, and exercising ciliary muscle function is a physiological adjustment, isn’t it? Lv’s successful experience shows that the ciliary muscle function can be recovered through practice.

Later, I also tried to read without glasses. At first, I was not used to it. It was very difficult to read. But after about half a year, my eyes gradually adjusted and there was no discomfort. I completely said goodbye to my reading glasses. At the age of 67, I read manuscripts of tens of thousands of words every day, and can see clearly the smaller prints on books and newspapers.

Five: Learn and practice Opening and Closing of Qi, for the adjustment of the eyes and whole body

1. What is Opening and Closing of qi, and how to do it?
    2. How to receive the adjustment?

Six: How to strengthen vision?

1. Check your eyesight regularly.
    2. If the result is not good, you must: relax more, let go, be more focused, and work harder.
正在查看 1 个帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。