1. amblyopia: weak sight; lazy eye; amblyopic.
2. astigmatism: astigmia.
3. cataract: cataracta; pearl eye; caligo lentis.
4. horse stance: horse riding stance; mabu.
5. hyperopia: hypermetropia; farsightedness; long sight.
6. jianshi: It is the pinyin of Chinese character 健视，means making the vision healthy, jian(健) means making something healthy, shi(视) means vision, eyesight.
7. looking far away: looking into the distance, it is a kind of nature method to improve vision by looking at a target from afar.
8. mingmu: It is the pinyin of Chinese character 明目, means clear eyes, brighten eyes. ming(明) means clear, brighten, mu （目）means eyes.
9. muscae volitantes: spotted vision; floater.
10. myopia: nearsightedness; shortsightedness; short sight ; near sight; brachymetropia.
11. presbyopia: farsightedness after middle age.
12. qigong: chi gong, chi gung, chi kung.
13. shuzi: It is the pinyin of Chinese character 数字，means number, figure, digit.
14. strabismus: look sideways; cast a sidelong glance; strabism; askance.
15. wushu: martial arts